Ichi Vs Byaku Ichi Vs Byaku

Great animation

Like others said I expected less of this, the animation was clean and smooth and the music was pretty much on the same wavelength as the flash so that wrked. I liked the little ball on the preloader too that was cute

So this is good but next time try somethig more creative because I think you got what it takes.

8/10

In my mind In my mind

Amazing

A really experimental concept but i loved it, the music made it a bit dark and mysterious too and the text at the end supported this. I love the way the music synced so nicely with what was happeneing like a psychadelic music video.
You're obviously very talented so I'm gonna keep watching your work I like your quick but clean animation style. Nice menu too.

9/10

Lochie responds:

Thank you very much for the 9, thank you for reviewing, and thank you VERY much for the great review.

:D

Corky52's Birthday Collab Corky52's Birthday Collab

Not bad

a decent tribute. That familyguy part didnt seem to do much. But the others were fine. Maybe you should have included more things about corky apart from just his stats.

well done i guess and happy birthday

6/10

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Pretty amazing

Lives up to the standards of strategy games that people actually go to stores and pay for. The graphics look incredible and the gameplay is really deep. I like how although the setup is very techy, you have still maintained a personal feel.

Great game, I look forward to playing more

10/10
Marsupial

The ghost train The ghost train

Pretty damn nice

Wow that was really professional. The graphics were amazing and the animation always really nice. But I didn't really get the idea of the game. You should have made it a bit more orientated around a storyline cos it seemed a bit random. I don't know what you tried to do but I don't really understand.

Still I really enjoyed looking at the graphics. but the intro could have been better. Those swirling words looked a bit dodgy for a horror theme. The music was very atmospheric and creepy so good selection there.

You got some good animation and AS there but maybe you could turn it into a better game.

8/10

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Really original and fun

I enjoyed playing this so much. It's set out so well and I love the animation and concept. It's a fantastic game and gets more challeniging as it progresses which is good. Great music too. It all fits together so perfectly.

One of the best games Ive played on NG certainly

Too Filthy For You (Dubst Too Filthy For You (Dubst

Nice

first dubstep i heard on NG so im just happy to hear that its quite good lol

keep it up

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review mate. Quite good is a huge compliment for me ;)

AOL AOL

Lmao

(+ 0.44)

p4c-I'llBeLovin[LostSoul rmx] p4c-I'llBeLovin[LostSoul rmx]

very profssional

this is different from the loop you showed us though. I dont know, its still nice though. The beats fit quite nicely but are sometimes too loud and blot out the lyrics which should b the focus of the song. Nice combination of drums and bass too, they wouldn't be out of place inremixsong but they sound good here too

overall this is a good song that couldn't be improved much, you even made the silent parts sound intersting with background fx. gj

9/10

p4c responds:

haha ill take one last look at the mix but i think it sounds about right for me :D i see you can review again. welcome back lolz