Ichi Vs Byaku Ichi Vs Byaku

Great animation

Like others said I expected less of this, the animation was clean and smooth and the music was pretty much on the same wavelength as the flash so that wrked. I liked the little ball on the preloader too that was cute

So this is good but next time try somethig more creative because I think you got what it takes.

8/10

In my mind In my mind

Amazing

A really experimental concept but i loved it, the music made it a bit dark and mysterious too and the text at the end supported this. I love the way the music synced so nicely with what was happeneing like a psychadelic music video.
You're obviously very talented so I'm gonna keep watching your work I like your quick but clean animation style. Nice menu too.

9/10

Lochie responds:

Thank you very much for the 9, thank you for reviewing, and thank you VERY much for the great review.

:D

Corky52's Birthday Collab Corky52's Birthday Collab

Not bad

a decent tribute. That familyguy part didnt seem to do much. But the others were fine. Maybe you should have included more things about corky apart from just his stats.

well done i guess and happy birthday

6/10

fbf something fbf something

What's the point.

I don't know what that was but it looked bad. If you're going to upload a test animation like this why recommend it to the review request club?

The background doesn't go with the animation btw and makes it look even worse. Do something worthwhile

1/10

Nothing In My Way Collab Nothing In My Way Collab

Pretty decent

I can tell you put a lot off effort into it and it payed off. Some parts looked better than others but it's still a nice piece of flash. I don't really like the song though but it's all a matter of taste.

The preloader looked great too.
Keep at it.

7/10

Mexifry responds:

Thanks!
You cant win everyone can you?
7/10 a pretty good score still. :D

Camp Madness Camp Madness

Loved it

The animation was excellent, you had your own twist to it although it remained in the madness style. I laughed at the end and the audio was really good too. Somehow the blood doesn't look bloody enough so my maybe work on that.

Short but fantastic flash though, I like what you did with the preloader too

9/10

Wonchop responds:

Well I'm not very good at drawing blood atm and didn't really want to add blood stains to all those drawings.

Castle Crashers Halloween Castle Crashers Halloween

Pretty funny

the animation was decent enough and the plot was nice. I liked the voice acting and the credits at the end were good too.
It's a bit early but still a good flash, well done.

7/10

Lazyfeet responds:

Review Request Club? I requested a review? Awesome :C

Wegra Adventure 5 Wegra Adventure 5

Poor

The animation and drawing is abysmal and is more of a comic than a movie. At least you had music which made it a little more interesting and the random plot was ok but overall this a poor flash that not many people will enjoy watching.

work on it, a lot

3/10

PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE

Pretty cool

The animation is nice and clean. There was no story but it was good enough to keep me watching.
The musics ok but yah tune your guitar a bit although it doesnt sound too bad as it is.

I'm guessing this is just a test thing so I know you'll make better stuff but still well done for the good animation. I'd still watch it over some noobs stick animation that he spent ages on.

6/10

The Dot Of Excellence 6 The Dot Of Excellence 6

Stupid

Well I couldn't really understand anything. Try to record your own voice because speakonia ones get really annoying too. The animation was minimal and had loads of things wrong with it, loads of stuff was sticking out where it shouldn't be so that definetly needs to be fixed.

I guess if I understood the story that could be ok, a flash about the BBS but without better animation no-one will care. I say forget this Dot of excellence bull and start something new which requires more animation.

2/10